Saturday, January 19, 2019

Week in Review: January 13-19

Bible Reading

Did I read Revelation this week? Which translation? Yes, in the King James Version.
Am I keeping up with my 30 Days of Psalms, reading Psalms 1-41? How many times have I read it so far? Which translations? Yes. I suppose 20? I started on December 31 to give myself an extra day in case I needed to take a day off. This week I read it in the KJV, New English Bible, Revised English Bible, HCSB, Common English Bible, Jerusalem Bible, and Third Millennium Bible.
Am I keeping up with the Daily Chronological Bible Reading Plan for the Growing 4 Life reading group? What have I read so far? Yes. Genesis. We finished Genesis this week.
Am I keeping up with the 90 Day Bible Reading Challenge (Knowable Word)? What have I read so far? Yes. I am one day ahead of schedule. Sundays are my busiest days and Saturday's are my lightest so I decided to read ahead. Genesis - 2 Kings 15.
Have I done any other Bible reading not related to one of those projects? Which books and which translation, if any? Yes. Mainly in the 1599 Geneva Bible: Deuteronomy, Hebrews, and John. I've also read in the CSB Study Bible for Women: Genesis 30-38. I hope to finish the book of Genesis in it next week.

Other Reading

Christian Fiction Read This Week:



Christian Nonfiction Read This Week:



© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: