Saturday, January 12, 2019

Week in Review: January 6-12

Bible Reading

Did I read Revelation this week? Which translation? Yes. I read it in the MEV, Modern English Version.
Am I keeping up with my 30 Days of Psalms, reading Psalms 1-41? How many times have I read it so far? Which translations? Yes. This week I read it in the MEV, CSB, NIV 84, ESV, Living, RSV, and NIV 2011.
Am I keeping up with the Daily Chronological Bible Reading Plan for the Growing 4 Life reading group? What have I read so far? Yes. This week's reading was Genesis Genesis 12-29.
Am I keeping up with the 90 Day Bible Reading Challenge (Knowable Word)? What have I read so far? Yes. Numbers 22-1 Samuel 2.
Have I done any other Bible reading not related to one of those projects? Which books and which translation, if any? Yes. In the 1599 Geneva Bible I read Numbers and Luke. In the CSB Study Bible for Women I read Genesis 1-30.

Other Reading

Christian Fiction Read This Week:


Christian Nonfiction Read This Week:



© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: