Saturday, January 26, 2019

Week in Review: January 20-26

Bible Reading

Did I read Revelation this week? Which translation? Yes. NASB 1995
Am I keeping up with my 30 Days of Psalms, reading Psalms 1-41? How many times have I read it so far? Which translations? Yes. This week I read in the NASB 1995, NKJV, NLT, HCSB, KJV, KJV and ESV.
Am I keeping up with the Daily Chronological Bible Reading Plan for the Growing 4 Life reading group? What have I read so far? Yes. But I think I've switched Bibles. Still KJV, but perhaps not Names of God KJV. Job 1-24 this week.
Am I keeping up with the 90 Day Bible Reading Challenge (Knowable Word)? What have I read so far? Yes. Mostly. Maybe slightly ahead. I've now read Genesis through 2 Chronicles.
Have I done any other Bible reading not related to one of those projects? Which books and which translation, if any? 1599 Geneva Bible Joshua, Judges, 1 Samuel 1-15;

Other Reading

Christian Fiction Read This Week:


Christian Nonfiction Read This Week:




© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: