Saturday, February 23, 2019

Psalms 46:10, Various Translations

'Pause a while and know that I am God, exalted among the nations, exalted over the earth!' Psalm 46:10 -- Jerusalem Bible

'Let be then: learn that I am God, high over the nations, high above the earth.' Psalm 46:10 -- New English Bible

'Let be then; learn that I am God, exalted among the nations, exalted in the earth.' Psalm 46:10 -- Revised English Bible

'Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.' Psalm 46:10 -- KJV

'Be still and know that I am God, I will be exalted among the heathen, and I will be exalted in the earth. Psalm 46:10 -- 1599 Geneva

'Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.' Psalm 46:10 -- ASV

'Cease striving and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.' Psalm 46:10 -- NASB 1977

'Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!' Psalm 46:10 ESV

'Stand silent! Know that I am God! I will be honored by every nation in the world!' Psalm 46:10 -- Living Bible

'Be still, and know that I am God! I will be honored by every nation. I will be honored throughout the world.' Psalm 46:10 -- NLT

'Cease striving and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.' Psalm 46:10 -- NASB 1995

'Stop your fighting, and know that I am God, exalted among the nations, exalted on the earth.' Psalm 46:10 -- CSB

'Stop your fighting--and know that I am God, exalted among the nations, exalted on the earth.' Psalm 46:10 -- HCSB

'Be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.' Psalm 46:10 -- MEV

'Be still, and know that I am God. I am exalted among the nations, I am exalted in the earth!' Psalm 46:10 -- Revised Standard Version

'Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth! Psalm 46:10 -- NKJV

'Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.' Psalm 46:10 -- NIV 1984

He says, 'Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.' Psalm 46:10 -- NIV 2011

'Surrender your anxiety! Be silent and stop your striving and you will see that I am God. I am the God above all the nations, and I will be exalted throughout the whole earth.' Psalm 46:10 -- The Passion Translation

'That's enough! Now know that I am God! I am exalted among all nations; I am exalted throughout the world!' Psalm 46:10 -- CEB

'Be still, be calm, see and understand I am the True God. I am honored among all the nations. I am honored over all the earth.' Psalm 46:10 -- The VOICE

'Be still and know that I am Elohim: I will be exalted among the Goyim, I will be exalted in ha'aretz. Psalm 46:10 -- Orthodox Jewish Bible

'Desist, and learn that I am God, supreme over the nations, supreme over the earth.' Psalm 46:10, Complete Jewish Bible

'Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted in the Gentiles, I will be exalted in the earth.' Psalm 46:10 -- Jubilee Bible

Our God says, 'Calm down, and learn that I am God! All nations on earth will honor me.' Psalm 46:10 Contemporary English Version

'Let go of your concerns! Then you will know that I am God. I rule the nations. I rule the earth.' Psalm 46:10 -- God's Word Translation

'Stop fighting,' he says, 'and know that I am God, supreme among the nations, supreme over the world.' Psalm 46:10 -- Good News Translation

'Step out of the traffic! Take a long, loving look at me, your High God, above politics, above everything.' Psalm 46:10 -- The Message

© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: