Saturday, February 2, 2019

Week in Review: January 27- February 2

Bible Reading

Did I read Revelation this week? Which translation? Yes. ESV
Am I keeping up with my 30 Days of Psalms, reading Psalms 1-41? How many times have I read it so far? Which translations? Yes. I finished reading it 30 times. This week I read it in the ESV, NIV 1984, and KJV.
Have I begun reading Psalms 42-72? How many times have I read it so far? Which translations? Yes. I've read it in the 1599 Geneva Bible, ASV, NASB 1977, KJV, and MEV.
Am I keeping up with the Daily Chronological Bible Reading Plan for the Growing 4 Life reading group? What have I read so far? Yes. We finished Job this week and started Exodus
Am I keeping up with the 90 Day Bible Reading Challenge (Knowable Word)? What have I read so far? Yes. We're in Psalms.
Have I done any other Bible reading not related to one of those projects? Which books and which translation, if any? The 1599 Geneva Bible: 1 Samuel 16-31, 2 Samuel, Ecclesiastes, and Song of Solomon.

Other Reading

Christian Fiction Read This Week:
Thank You, Omu! Oge Mora. 2018. Little, Brown and Company. 34 pages. [Source: Library]

Christian Nonfiction Read This Week:
The Gospel in Dorothy L. Sayers: Selections from Her Novels, Plays, Letters, and Essays. 2018. Plough Publishing House. 270 pages. [Source: Review copy]
Evangelism and the Sovereignty of God. J.I. Packer. 1961/1991. IVP. 126 pages. [Source: Bought]
Through Gates of Splendor. Elisabeth Elliot. 1956/1996. Tyndale. 219 pages. [Source: Bought]

© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: