Saturday, February 9, 2019

Week in Review: February 3-9

Bible Reading

Did I read Revelation this week? Which translation? Yes in the New English Bible

Am I keeping up with my 30 Days of Psalms, Psalms 42-72? How many times have I read it so far? Which translations? Yes. This week I read in the New English Bible, NKJV, NASB, Revised English Bible, NIV 1984, Living, and HCSB.

Am I keeping up with the Daily Chronological Bible Reading Plan for the Growing 4 Life reading group? What have I read so far?  Yes. We finished Job and are over halfway through Exodus.

Am I keeping up with the 90 Day Bible Reading Challenge (Knowable Word)? What have I read so far? Yes. I am a few days ahead now. I seem to be gaining a day each week. I've read Genesis through Song of Songs.

Have I done any other Bible reading not related to one of those projects? Which books and which translation, if any? 1599 Geneva Bible 1 Kings.

Other Reading

Christian Fiction Read This Week: none this week

Christian Nonfiction Read This Week:



© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible