Saturday, February 23, 2019

Week in Review: February 17-23

Bible Reading

Did I read Revelation this week? Which translation? Revised English Bible
Am I keeping up with my 30 Days of Psalms, Psalms 42-72? How many times have I read it so far? Which translations? Yes. Revised English Bible, Jerusalem Bible, KJV, KJV, ESV, KJV, ASV.
Am I keeping up with the Daily Chronological Bible Reading Plan for the Growing 4 Life reading group? What have I read so far? Yes. We started Numbers this week.
Am I keeping up with the 90 Day Bible Reading Challenge (Knowable Word)? What have I read so far? Yes. I'm in Ezekiel.
Have I done any other Bible reading not related to one of those projects? Which books and which translation, if any? Yes. CSB Study Bible for Women Genesis 39, 40, and 41. 1599 Geneva Bible 2 Kings and 1 Chronicles.

Other Reading

Christian Fiction Read This Week:



Christian Nonfiction Read This Week:



© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: