Did I read Revelation this week? Which translation? Revised English Bible
Am I keeping up with my 30 Days of Psalms, Psalms 42-72? How many times have I read it so far? Which translations? Yes. Revised English Bible, Jerusalem Bible, KJV, KJV, ESV, KJV, ASV.
Am I keeping up with the Daily Chronological Bible Reading Plan for the Growing 4 Life reading group? What have I read so far? Yes. We started Numbers this week.
Am I keeping up with the 90 Day Bible Reading Challenge (Knowable Word)? What have I read so far? Yes. I'm in Ezekiel.
Have I done any other Bible reading not related to one of those projects? Which books and which translation, if any? Yes. CSB Study Bible for Women Genesis 39, 40, and 41. 1599 Geneva Bible 2 Kings and 1 Chronicles.
Christian Fiction Read This Week:
- A Hilltop in Tuscany. (A Garden in Paris #2) Stephanie Grace Whitson. 2006. Bethany House. 301 pages. [Source: Bought]
- The Crown and the Crucible. (The Russians #1) Michael R. Phillips and Judith Pella. 1991. Bethany House. 416 pages. [Source: Bought]
Christian Nonfiction Read This Week:
- Discovering the Good Life. Tim Savage. 2019. Crossway. 176 pages. [Source: Review copy]
- New England Primer (1777 edition). Various authors. 90 pages. [Source: Online]
- Dark Clouds Deep Mercy: Discovering The Grace of Lament. Mark Vroegop. 2019. Crossway. 224 pages. [Source: Review copy]
© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible