Saturday, June 8, 2019

Week in Review: June 2-8

Bible Reading

Did I read Revelation this week? Which translation? NIV 2011.

Have I started my 30 Days of Psalms, Psalms 120-150? Which translations have I read this week?

Yes. NIV 2011. MEV. ERV. NLT. New English Bible. Revised English Bible. Third Millennium Bible.

Am I keeping up with the Daily Chronological Bible Reading Plan for the Growing 4 Life reading group? What have I read so far? Yes. Some history and some wisdom books

What have I read in the Old Testament this week?
ESV Prayer Bible-- 2 Kings 14-25, 1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job

What have I read in the New Testament this week?
NASB 1977 -- Galatians, Ephesians, Luke 1-3

Other Reading



© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: