Saturday, June 15, 2019

Week in Review: June 9-15

Bible Reading

Did I read Revelation this week? Which translation? Yes. NKJV.

Have I started my 30 Days of Psalms, Psalms 120-150? Which translations have I read this week? Yes. NKJV. NASB 1977. NIV 1984. ESV. NASB 1995. KJV. NKJV.

Am I keeping up with the Daily Chronological Bible Reading Plan for the Growing 4 Life reading group? What have I read so far? Yes. 

What have I read in the Old Testament this week?

NASB 1977

  • Job
  • Psalm 1-41
  • Proverbs
  • Ecclesiastes
  • Song of Solomon


ESV Prayer Bible

  • Psalm 1-54


KJV Life Application

  • Joel


What have I read in the New Testament this week?

KJV Life Application

  • 1 Peter
  • 2 Peter
  • Jude

NASB 1977

  • Luke 4-9


Other Reading



© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: