Saturday, June 1, 2019

Week in Review: May 26-June 1

Bible Reading

Did I read Revelation this week? Which translation? Yes. CSB.

Have I finished my 30 Days of Psalms, Psalms 119? Which translations have I read this week? YES. It is done. CSB.

Have I started my 30 Days of Psalms, Psalms 120-150? Which translations have I read this week?
Yes. CSB. NKJV. ASV. NASB 1977. Living.

Am I keeping up with the Daily Chronological Bible Reading Plan for the Growing 4 Life reading group? What have I read so far? Yes. Read Proverbs 1-20, I believe.

What have I read in the Old Testament this week?
ESV Prayer Bible 1 Kings, 2 Kings 1-13

What have I read in the New Testament this week?
CSB Mark 4-16, James,
KJV Life Application: Mark 8-16, Romans, James
NASB 1977 -- 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians

Other Reading
My First Read-Aloud Bible. Retold by Mary Batchelor & Penny Boshoff. 2010. February 2010. Scholastic. 256 pages. [Source: Review copy]
The Big Picture Story Bible. David R. Helm. Illustrated by Gail Schoonmaker. 2004. Crossway Books. 451 pages. [Source: Borrowed]

© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: