It's time for a Classics Club Spin. The number--for better or worse--will be announced April 22nd. I will update this post and share the number that was chosen. The selected book should be completed by May 31, 2019. The number was 19.
1. The Holy Scriptures According to the Masoretic Text: A New Translation. Jewish Publication Society of America. 1917.
2. 1 and 2 Kings by J. Vernon McGee (Thru the Bible)
3. Real Christianity by William Wilberforce
4. Saviour of the World by B.B. Warfield
5. A Disruptive Faith by A.W. Tozer
6. Communion with the Triune God by John Owen
7. The Way of Life by Charles Hodge
8. Sixty Days with John Owens in Hebrews
9. Matthew Henry's Commentary on Exodus
10. A Man Called Peter by Catherine Marshall
11. In His Image by Paul W. Brand
12. A Christian Manifesto by Francis A. Schaeffer
13. The Practice of Godliness by Jerry Bridges
14. Christ All in All by Philip Henry
15. Godly Prayer and Its Answers by John Brown of Wamphray
16. Selected Sermons of Jonathan Edwards
17. The Scottish Psalter. General Assembly Free Church of Scotland. 1650.
18. Valley of Vision (Puritans, collected, first published 1975)
19. Exposition of Mark by J.C. Ryle
20. Foxe's Book of Martyrs
© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible