Saturday, April 13, 2019

Week in Review: April 7-13

Bible Reading

Did I read Revelation this week? Which translation? Yes. NIV 2011 (Readers Bible)

Am I keeping up with my 30 Days of Psalms, Psalms 90-118? Which translations have I read this week? Yes. KJV. CSB. NKJV. Revised English Bible. Jerusalem Bible. New English Bible. HCSB.

Am I keeping up with the Daily Chronological Bible Reading Plan for the Growing 4 Life reading group? What have I read so far? Yes. A variety of Psalms this week along with the rest of 1 Samuel. 

What have I read in the Old Testament this week?
KJV My Creative Bible:

  • Proverbs
  • Isaiah
  • Hosea
  • Joel
  • Amos
  • Obadiah
  • Jonah
  • Micah
  • Nahum
  • Habakkuk
  • Zephaniah
  • Haggai
  • Zechariah
  • Malachi


What have I read in the New Testament this week?
KJV My Creative Bible:

  • Matthew
  • Romans
  • Galatians
  • Ephesians
  • Philippians


Other Reading

Christian nonfiction:
Grace Defined and Defended: What a 400 Year Old Confession Teaches Us About Sin, Salvation, And the Sovereignty of God. Kevin DeYoung. 2019. Crossway. 144 pages. [Source: Review copy]
Mighty Acts of God: A Family Bible Story Book. Starr Meade. 2010. Crossway. 288 pages. [Source: Review copy]
The New City Catechism: 52 Questions and Answers for Our Hearts and Minds. Timothy J. Keller. Introduced by Kathy Keller. 2017. Crossway Books. 128 pages. [Source: Bought]

Christian fiction:
A Surprise for Lily (The Adventures of Lily Lapp #4) Mary Ann Kinsinger and Suzanne Woods Fisher. 2013. Revell. 272 pages. [Source: Review copy]


© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: