Saturday, April 27, 2019

Highlights from Psalms 90-118

Psalm 90:1-2
Lord, You have been our dwelling place in all generations.
Before the mountains were born
Or You gave birth to the earth and the world,
Even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God.

Psalm 90:14-15
satisfy us in the morning with Your lovingkindness,
That we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.

Make us glad according to the days You have afflicted us,
And the years we have seen evil.


Psalm 92:1-2
It is good to give thanks to the LORD
And to sing praises to Your name, O Most High;
To declare Your lovingkindness in the morning
And your faithfulness by night.

Psalm 93:2
Your throne is established from of old;
You are from everlasting.

Psalm 93:5
Your testimonies are fully confirmed;
Holiness befits Your house,
O LORD, forevermore.

Psalm 94:19
When my anxious thoughts multiply within me,
Your consolations delight my soul.

Psalm 95:5-7
Come, let us worship and bow down,
Let us kneel before the LORD our Maker.
For He is our God,
And we are the people of His pasture and the sheep of His hand.

Psalm 96:2
Sing to the LORD, bless His name;
Proclaim good tidings of His salvation from day to day.

Psalm 97:12
Be glad in the LORD, you righteous ones,
And give thanks to His holy name.

Psalm 99:9
Exalt the LORD our God
And worship at His holy hill,
For holy is the LORD our God.

Psalm 100
Shout joyfully to the LORD, all the earth.
Serve the LORD with gladness;
Come before Him with joyful singing.
Know that the LORD Himself is God;
It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves;
We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.
Enter His gates with thanksgiving
And His courts with praise.
Give thanks to Him, bless His name.
For the LORD is good;
His lovingkindness is everlasting
And His faithfulness to all generations.

Psalm 101:3
I will set no worthless thing before my eyes;
I hate the work of those who fall away;
It shall not fasten its grip on me.

Psalm 102:12
But You, O LORD, abide forever,
And Your name to all generations.

Psalm 102:25-27
Of old You founded the earth,
And the heavens are the work of Your hands.
Even they will perish, but You endure;
And all of them will wear out like a garment;
Like clothing You will change them and they will be changed.
But You are the same,
And Your years will not come to an end.

Psalm 103:1-5
Bless the LORD, O my soul,
And all that is within me, bless His holy name.
Bless the LORD, O my soul,
And forget none of His benefits;
Who pardons all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases;
Who redeems your life from the pit,
Who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion;
Who satisfies your years with good things,
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle.

Psalm 103:8-12
The LORD is compassionate and gracious,
Slow to anger and abounding in lovingkindness.
He will not always strive with us,
Nor will He keep His anger forever.
He has not dealt with us according to our sins,
Nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
For as high as the heavens are above the earth,
So great is His lovingkindness toward those who fear Him.
As far as the east is from the west,
So far has He removed our transgressions from us.

Psalm 104:33-34
I will sing to the LORD as long as I live;
I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.
Let my meditation be pleasing to Him;
As for me, I shall be glad in the LORD.

Psalm 105:2-4
Sing to Him, sing praises to Him;
Speak of all His wonders.
Glory in His holy name;
Let the heart of those who seek the LORD be glad.
Seek the LORD and His strength;
Seek His face continually.

Psalm 107:1-2
Oh give thanks to the LORD, for He is good,
For His lovingkindness is everlasting.
Let the redeemed of the LORD say so,
Whom he has redeemed from the hand of the adversary.

Psalm 108:1
My heart is steadfast, O God;
I will sing, I will sing praises, even with my soul.

Psalm 111:1-4
Praise the LORD!
I will give thanks to the LORD with all my heart,
In the company of the upright and in the assembly.
Great are the works of the LORD;
They are studied by all who delight in them.
Splendid and majestic is His work,
And His righteousness endures forever.
He has made His wonders to be remembered;
The LORD is gracious and compassionate.

Psalm 111:9-10
He has sent redemption to His people;
He has ordained His covenant forever;
Holy and awesome is His name.
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom;
A good understanding have all those who do His commandments;
His praise endures forever.

Psalm 113:2-3
Blessed be the name of the LORD
From this time forth and forever.
From the rising of the sun to its setting
The name of the LORD is to be praised.

Psalm 115:18
But as for us, we will bless the LORD
From this time forth and forever.
Praise the LORD!

Psalm 116:1-2
I love the LORD, because He hears
My voice and my supplications.
Because He has inclined His ear to me,
Therefore I shall call upon Him as long as I live.

Psalm 116:7-8
Return to your rest, O my soul,
For the LORD has dealt bountifully with you.
For You have rescued my soul from death,
My eyes from tears,
My feet from stumbling.

Psalm 116:15
Precious in the sight of the LORD
Is the death of His godly ones.

Psalm 118:24
This is the day which the LORD has made;
Let us rejoice and be glad in it.


© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: